ProVent Motion Sickness Oil is an incredibly effective, all-natural motion sickness treatment. The symptoms of motion sickness begin in the inner ear. When ProVent Motion Sickness oil is applied behind each ear lobe, the oil’s active ingredients calm the mind and inner ear, quickly helping relieve your symptoms. ProVent Motion Sickness Oil successfully treats occasional motion sickness or works to stop the symptoms after the fact. Whether you suffer from sea sickness, car sickness, air sickness or any other activity where motion poses a problem, ProVent can help! When you are nauseous, the last thing you want to do is take a pill, making the Roll-On power of ProVent Motion Sickness Oil the perfect solution.
- Product Size: .08 Fluid Ounces
- Product Color: Green tinted clear
- Material Composition: Liquid
- Age Range: Ages 2 and up
- Product Weight: .03 ounces
- Product Capacity: NA
- Product Dimensions: .75x3.5x4
- Battery Type: NA
- Number of Batteries: NA
- Battery Included: NA
- Active Ingredients: Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang-Ylang) Flower Oil, Boswellia Caterii (Frankincense) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil
- For all types of motion sickness
- Family Safe
- No pills to swallow
- No side effects
- Made in the USA
- Safety Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Do not drink alcohol. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove. If rate sensitivity occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. If you are pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
- Specific Uses: Treatment of motion sickness symptoms
- Audience: Men, Women, Children over 2 years old
- Subject Matter: Motion Sickness
- Care Instructions: For topical use only.
- Directions: Apply onto the side of the head behind each ear lobe. ProVent Motion Sickness Oil will start working quickly. Apply 5 minutes prior to activity. Reapply as needed.
- Special Instructions: Store between 59 degrees and 86 degrees Farenheit. Avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight.