Have an even more relaxed motorcycle ride! With the Alpine MotoSafe Race earplugs you don’t have a ring or buzz in your ears after a long ride. They also prevent hearing damage and fatigue from wind noise. Did you know that at an average speed of 74 miles per hour, the volume is 98 decibels? This means that after just 7 minutes you already risk permanently damaging your hearing. You will also become tired more easily, due to which you are less focused in traffic. To avoid this, Alpine has developed the perfect hearing protection for all types of motorcyclists.
The MotoSafe Race earplugs attenuate harmful noises without giving a sense of isolation. Traffic, navigation, intercom and the motorcycle itself remain sufficiently audible, thanks to the innovative AlpineAcousticFilters™. The Alpine MotoSafe Race provides a medium attenuation and is ideal for example for tours, holidays and on the highway.
Unique Material for The Most Comfort
Alpine MotoSafe earplugs have a perfect fit. This is because they are made of durable and flexible AlpineThermoShape™ material. The warmth of the ear allows the soft material to mold to the ear canal. Alpine MotoSafe earplugs are also the only ones on the market with soft filters. As a result, they are also very comfortable under a helmet. AlpineThermoShape™ material contains no silicones. For this reason, the earplugs do not sweat, itch or irritate. You can wear them all day without any problems.
With Handy Travel Pouch
The Alpine MotoSafe Race earplugs include a handy travel pouch. Simply add it to your keyring, so you always have your earplugs at hand.
- Product Size: Universal
- Product Color: White
- Material Composition: AlpineThermoShape™
- Age Range: 16 & up
- Product Weight: .9oz
- Product Capacity: attenuates 17dB (SNR)
- Product Dimensions: 3.25x.625x4
- Prevents hearing damage and fatigue from wind noise
- Traffic and communications system remain audible
- Ideal for tours, holidays and on the motorway
- The only motorcycle earplugs with soft filters
- Very comfortable under the helmet
- Perfect fit thanks to AlpineThermoShape™ material
- Soft material, silicone-free
- No sense of isolation
- Includes a set of MotoSafe Race (heavy protection) universal earplugs with acoustic filters, luxurious travel pouch and Alpine insertion tube
- Safety Warnings: Do not place the earplug too deep in the ear. Improper fit, improper use or failure to follow the instructions of this device will decrease noise reduction effectiveness, increase the risk of hearing damage and affect the lifespan of the reusable earplugs. Alpine Hearing Protection is not liable for any damage arising from misuse.
- Specific Uses: Always wear the earplugs when in a noisy environment. Check the working order of the earplugs regularly and store them in the original, clean packaging.
- Audience: Motorcyclists
- Subject Matter: Motorcycling
- Care Instructions: Clean regularly with lukewarm water and soap. This product may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances.
- Special Instructions: When this device is worn as directed, the level of noise entering a person’s ear is approximated by the differences between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the lesser and greater NRRs. Caution: For predominantly low frequency noise environments in which the difference in the measured C-weighted and A-weighted noise levels (dBCdBA) exceeds 3 dB, the user is directed to the enclosed graph of the variability of noise reduction with noise spectra to determine the level of protection.