The AlcoHAWK PRO professional-grade alcohol screener utilizes a state-of-the-art semiconductor oxide sensor to quickly screen for the presence of alcohol on the breath. The simple one-button operation provides a digital reading in seconds. The AlcoHAWK PRO features a sleek design and incorporates Sensor Recognition Technology to monitor for certain types of abnormal sensor conditions. The PRO has been upgraded to include flow check technology which monitors if an adequate breath sample is obtained.
Quick, easy and accurate breath alcohol testing is at your fingertips! The AlcoHAWK PRO operates with a 1 button operation for testing in seconds. After turning on the unit the breathalyzer will count down from 200 to 000 while it warms up and prepares the sensor for testing. The unit will give an audible beep and the enduser will take a deep breath and blow SLOW and STEADY for 5 seconds as the unit will give a second beep to signal completion of the testing. In seconds, the unit wilI give the BAC measurement from 0.00 to 0.40 %BAC.
- Pre-calibrated in the USA prior to shipment.
- FDA 510(k) Cleared and DOT Cleared as a Breath Alcohol Screening Device.
- Attached Mouthpiece design: Mouthpieces are absolutely necessary to focus the deep lung breath sample over the sensor and obtain the most accurate results. With the innovative attached mouthpiece design you can have the best of both worlds - no ambient air skewing the test results and no need to buy additional mouthpieces. If needed, additional mouthpiece covers are available for sanitary testing of multiple people.
- Wide Test Range Measures Blood Alcohol Content from 0.00 - 0.40%BAC. 3-digit Ruby-Red LED display makes test results easy to view any time of day or night.
- One Button Operation for Fast and Easy Testing. Simply push the power button and begin testing in seconds.
- Sensor Recognition Technology: Monitors for certain types of abnormal sensor conditions.
- Electric Air Flow Sensor: The AlcoHAWK PRO contains an electronic airflow sensor to ensure the user continues to blow through the unit. This is a vital new function because only samples of air from the deep lung are proportionate to blood alcohol content. This new innovative sensor ensures the user exhales through the mouthpiece over the 4-5 second exhale. This is an important feature for professional screening to prevent an intentional short exhale which could affect accuracy.
- This breath alcohol tester is intended to measure alcohol in human breath. Readings from this device are used to determine alcohol intoxication.
- Individuals should not drink alcohol and drive
- Choking hazard alert – Mouthpiece covers
The AlcoHAWK PRO includes five mouthpieces, hard carrying case, soft zipper cover, 9 volt battery, car power adapter, wrist strap, owner's manual, quick start guide, and a 1 year warranty.