The AlcoHAWK PRO FC Fuel Cell is a professional breathalyzer that quickly estimates blood alcohol content (BAC). If you're looking for an accurate breathalyzer - fuel cell accuracy - you're in the right spot! The advantages of the PRO FC fuel cell technology are countless. First, the PRO FC will give you a 3-digit readout, picking up those trace amounts of alcohol – for example your readout will be, .004 %BAC or .075 %BAC. Second, the PRO FC fuel cell technology extends the range of testing from .000 – .400 and the technology is designed to provide enhanced accuracy through the entire range. Third, the PRO FC is durable and robust to handle 1000s of tests. You want your unit to last and so do we! Why Guess? Trust the AlcoHAWK PRO FC Fuel Cell Breathalyzer for accurate results and peace of mind!
- Sensor: Fuel Cell Sensor
- Accuracy: ±0.005% BAC at 0.050% BAC
- Detection Range: 0.000 ~ 0.400% BAC (0.00 ~ 2.00mg/ BrAC)
- Warm-up Time: 15~35 seconds
- Response Time: 3~22 seconds
- Dimension: 114mm X 47mm X 24mm (4.48" X 1.85" X 0.94")
- Weight: 61.5g (84g with batteries) / 2.17oz (2.96oz with batteries)
- Power: Two 1.5V “AAA” size Alkaline batteries
- Working Temp.: 5℃ ~ 40℃ (41℉ ~ 104℉)
- Storage Temp.: 0℃ ~ 40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Calibration: Every 6months or after 500tests
- Product Size: Small
- Product Color: Black
- Material Composition: ABS plastic
- Age Range: 21+ years old
- Product Weight:
- Product Capacity: N/A
- Product Dimensions:
- Battery Type: AAA batteries
- Number of Batteries: 2
- Battery Included: yes
- Active Ingredients: N/A
- Professional grade breathalyzer with fuel cell accuracy
- Easy-to-use, compact design
- Quality, affordable fuel cell breathalyzer
- Long-term Consistency and Reliability
- Wide testing range
- Robust, sleek design
- Portable Breath Alcohol Tester
- USA Calibrated
- Safety Warnings: Choking hazard - mouthpieces
- Specific Uses: Intended to test for the presence of alcohol.
- Audience: 21+
- Subject Matter: alcohol detection and screening
- Care Instructions:
- Special Instructions:
- This breath alcohol tester is intended to measure alcohol in human breath. Readings from this device are used to determine alcohol intoxication.
- Individuals should not drink alcohol and drive
1. Insert a mouthpiece into the mouthpiece inlet.
2. Push the ON/OFF power switch that is located on the right side under the display window.
- The unit will show "on" along with a welcome sound and will start to countdown (15 ~ 35 seconds). This warm-up process prepares the sensor for testing.
3. A beep sound and "bLo" display will signal to begin testing. Blow steadily into the mouthpiece until you would hear the beep sound again.
- If you don’t blow within 20 seconds, the unit will automatically power off.
4. The unit will process the breath sample and display the test result.
- If the test result is over 0.050%BAC (default setting), "WARN" signal (Red LED) will light up along with "Alarm" sound.
- If you push the power switch when the Green or Red LED is off, the unit goes back to countdown stage for another test.