1 in 3 Americans have High Blood Pressure and many don't know it. Monitor your blood pressure at home to make sure you’re not one of them!
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is one of the leading causes of heart disease. Leading cardiologists recommend the use of home blood pressure monitors, in conjunction with your physician's care, as a simple and effective way to help manage hypertension. Home blood pressure monitoring is also critical for people with diabetes.
For over 30 years, Microlife has been leading development of technology and products for home diagnostics. Microlife's monitors deliver the highest medical grade accuracy, quality, and ease of use that allow you to take control of your health.
Microlife blood pressure monitors quickly and accurately measure your blood pressure with the push of a single button. And our wide range cuff is easy to put on and fits most arm sizes, so you get the most accurate and comfortable reading.
- Clinical Accuracy – A/A Rated Medical Grade Accuracy by the British Hypertension Society. This is the highest accuracy rating available. Independently Tested.
- Extra-Large LCD with easy to read digits.
- Hypertension Indicator – With a quick glance at the display, you’ll know how your blood pressure measurement compares to the high blood pressure standards set by the National Institutes of Health.
- Detects Irregular Heartbeat – This monitor detects the appearance of an irregular heartbeat during measurement and gives a warning signal with your reading. Irregular heartbeats may cause or indicate cardiovascular disease and early detection is important to your health.
- Stores 99 Memories Each for 2 Users – Easily track measurements and share them with your physician.
- Includes Blood Pressure Analyzer Software – Download your readings into this easy to use software that tracks your progress with graphs and charts, displays data with point-and-click simplicity, and lets you easily share results with your doctor to better manage your health. (Software CD and USB cable included).
- One-Size Cuff – Wide range cuff covers medium and large cuff sizes in one.
- AC Adapter Included
- 5 year warranty
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Wide range arm cuff for arms 8.7 – 18.1 inches
- Integrated Cuff Storage
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Booklet in English/Spanish
- Blood Pressure Analyzer Software and USB Cable
- 4 AA Batteries and AC Adapter
System Requirements for Blood Pressure Analyzer Software
- Windows 7/XP/Vista
- CD-ROM Drive
- Minimum 256MB RAM
- 500MB Available Hard Disk Space
- USB Port version 1.0 or higher
- Microlife Blood Pressure Monitor with USB Port
This blood pressure monitor is not intended for use on children under age 12. For assistance, call our toll-free customer support: 1-800-568-4147.