Why guess? Test your Blood Alcohol Concentration (B.A.C.) with confidence using AlcoHAWK Breathalyzers! iHAWK Breathalyzer by AlcoHAWK provides professional grade Fuel-Cell accuracy and wirelessly connects to your Smartphone via Bluetooth!
The iHAWK Breathalyzer quickly and accurately estimates your Blood Alcohol Content (BAC). But, it doesn’t stop there – the iHAWK transmits your BAC results wirelessly to your Smartphone helping you monitor your BAC levels and allowing you to make smart, responsible decisions when consuming alcohol! Be Bold. Be Smart. Be Responsible
• The iHAWK Breathalyzer, by AlcoHAWK, connects to your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android 4.3 device via Bluetooth
• The iHAWK will quickly, easily and accurately estimate your blood alcohol content (BAC)
• The iHAWK FREE application will help you monitor your Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) results over time.
• Compatible devices include: iPhone 4S or later (which include iPhone 5, 5S, 5C), Android 4.3 or higher equipped with Bluetooth 4.0
Quick! Within seconds you can pair your iHAWK Breathalyzer to your Smartphone device using the FREE iHAWK application. Once paired the fuel-cell sensor will initialize and prepare the device for a test. The application will then lead you through the testing process, indicate when to blow and provide BAC test results to your Smartphone device.
Accurate! The iHAWK Breathalyzer uses a professional grade Fuel-Cell Sensor to obtain the most accurate test results. Fuel-Cell technology is the GOLD standard for breathalyzer devices due to the following reasons:
• Fuel-cells are less likely to receive interference from acetone, a compound often found in individuals who have diabetes or who are on low-calorie diets.
• Fuel-cells are more accurate at higher BAC concentrations such as, 0.255%BAC, whereas semi-conductor models may lose accuracy at that range or not even provide a BAC result above .20%BAC.
• Fuel-cell sensors are very robust and have an improved sensor life to withstand 1000s of tests.
Given the enhanced features of the Fuel-Cell breathalyzers they are the units of choice by hospitals, schools and law enforcement. Another key component to ensuring the more accurate test results is to use a mouthpiece. The iHAWK Breathalyzer uses a mouthpiece to focus your breath sample through the unit so it is not affected by ambient air, distance, poor blow pressure or other variances in testing.
A Smart Decision is Seconds Away! Combining the iHAWK with the mobile technology brings a great number of resources to your fingertips. The iHAWK application will track your BAC levels allowing you to monitor how your body is metabolizing the alcohol through consecutive BAC tests until you’re back to 0.000%BAC. Having knowledge about your BAC level will enable you to make a smart, responsible decision! There is NO “safe” level of alcohol consumption so be sure to designate a driver if you’re going to be consuming alcohol!
To Share or Not to Share – it’s your choice! BAC results on the iHAWK Breathalyzer are YOUR test results – the results can remain private (for your eyes ONLY) or you can choose to share them with every one of your contacts! You are in control of your privacy settings.
Portable and Power supply! The iHAWK is incredible small and portable coming in at just over 2 inches tall! Take it with you anywhere and everywhere you go! The iHAWK is fully equipped with a serial port and rechargeable battery. No more searching for or buying batteries! Simply hook up the breathalyzer to your phone or computer (via the USB cable) to charge it for immediate testing capabilities!
iHAWK Breathalyzer Specifications:
Estimates, results may vary.
Read owner's manual before use to understand proper use, accuracy limitations, and calibration requirements.
This device is not to be used to determine if the subject is legal or able to operate any equipment or vehicle.